Monday, April 18, 2011

Book Page Wreath


This is my version of a book wreath I had seen in a decorating magazine.  Even if I could not read it, I really wanted the writing to be in french, so I ordered a book entitled 'Seven French Novels' from ebay.  I will admit, nowhere in the description did it say what language the book was written in, so I assumed it would be in French.  Needless to say, when I received the book, it was in English!  Although a little disappointed in the book, I was very pleased with the finished results.  Next one will be made from an old hymnal.  Eventually I will find a French book.

3 comments:

  1. how did you make this please step by step instructions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice! I just love these book wreaths. Did you try Etsy to find a book in French? There are usually a lot to choose from. I love books written in German. Good luck with your search. Did you do this on your own or find a tutorial for it? Take care, and have a Happy Easter.

    Deb Plapp, thebee52@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I did not have any instructions - just a picture in a mag. I have a hymnal just waiting for me to make another, so I will post the instructions on that one. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete